ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a Magical Encounter from the last time I was in Dumagete
I think we burned close to half a tank
just watching this AMAZING Animal which was close to 2 feet long.
ENJOY
That giant cuttlefish had us so mesmerized! It was a magical encounter!

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but for return flight planning: Should we plan to fly back out of Manila from the 28th onwards, or really should that flight be from the 29th onwards? Not sure if a domestic flight from the final location can be done on the same day as an onward international connections, or if it's recommended to do another overnight at the Marriott in Manila before going onwards. Thanks!

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but for return flight planning: Should we plan to fly back out of Manila from the 28th onwards, or really should that flight be from the 29th onwards? Not sure if a domestic flight from the final location can be done on the same day as an onward international connections, or if it's recommended to do another overnight at the Marriott in Manila before going onwards. Thanks!
We will be flying back from Dumagete on the 27TH and should arrive in Manlia around 2pm.
We will be advising everyone to plan to allow a minimum of 4 hrs after landing, so say 6 or 7pm minimum to get your flight back home.

This is because Manila has multiple terminal and if we do not land from Dumagete in the terminal you leave from it can take some time to get to your departing flights terminal.

If you choose to overnight after arriving from Dumagete then the scenario above does not matter.
I hope that answers your question.

We will be flying back from Dumagete on the 27TH and should arrive in Manlia around 2pm.
We will be advising everyone to plan to allow a minimum of 4 hrs after landing, so say 6 or 7pm minimum to get your flight back home.

This is because Manila has multiple terminal and if we do not land from Dumagete in the terminal you leave from it can take some time to get to your departing flights terminal.

If you choose to overnight after arriving from Dumagete then the scenario above does not matter.
I hope that answers your question.
Perfect, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom