ScubaBoarders on Cozumel in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool Scott! I just got me one of those too. VVVVVVV See?

ggunn:
But it says 10 days and some odd hours, mins, and secs. May 2 is only 4 days away.

Says 3 Day, 19 hours, 42 Minutes, 23 seconds as I'm looking at it right now at 12:22:15 CST. Seem correct to me.

? Looks OK to me.

I'm browsing with an old Mozilla release on a UNIX box and that countdown timer is some sort of sub application. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it does something weird on my end.

ggunn:
I'm browsing with an old Mozilla release on a UNIX box and that countdown timer is some sort of sub application. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it does something weird on my end.

My guess would be that unix box! :rofl3:

My husband Chad and I (Erin) will be there 5/10-5/15 with our friends Matt and Heather. Staying at the Caribe Blu and diving with Blue Angels. This will be our first trip to Cozumel and we can hardly wait!!

My husband Chad and I (Erin) will be there 5/10-5/15 with our friends Matt and Heather. Staying at the Caribe Blu and diving with Blue Angels. This will be our first trip to Cozumel and we can hardly wait!!

I'll be there. Look for the geezer in a Grateful Dead Tshirt and beat up white (ish) canvas hat and festooned with "Gordon tape" (sheesh...); that'll be me. I'll have some Leon Negras on ice; the first one's on me.

My wife and I are Flying from Timmins, ON Canada (2000 miles) to Cozumel on
May 3-17.

Looking to trade in my snowshovel for a sandshovel!

Current Temp here is -1C

Brand new to the site...

We are both scuba newbies staying at the Occidental Grand and looking to open water certify...

Will have Canadian flags on my shoes and hat :D

CdnJoe :fish:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom