ScubaBoarders on Cozumel in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missy & Mike
-We're staying at Vista del Mar; diving with Aqua Safari, Blue XT Sea, or Caballito del Caribe (still undecided)
-May 18-23 (We'd stay longer, but we have to get back for the Avila Beach Beer & Blues Festivals May 24-25!! :D

Since it's(almost) May, everyone knows we're going to have to set times & meeting places for suppers soon--while there..Wife & I will be there the 21st thru the 26th(Wed thru Sunday nite suppers) so start thinking of your favorite spots----after all, we all need nourishment..I think.....:)

Well almost !! In just a couple of hours it will officially be MAY (at least according to Texas time) . With that said the May 2008 Cozumel Scubaboard members are officially Cozumel bound. In fact, some of our members are already there. Thanks to everyone who signed up and participated in this thread. It was fun to meet and greet and perhaps our paths will cross in person soon. Have a fantastic and safe trip to all. Don't forget those trip reports and pictures !

Sue Sue and DH-Mike :)

not sure of either yet, just booked trip yesterday........i've dove with aldora and liquid blue........i've stayed all over.........the only thing so far is i've got my car rented........i'm not too much on planning........how about you???

Have a fantastic and safe trip to all. Don't forget those trip reports and pictures !
Sue Sue and DH-Mike :)

Yesterday morning I went to Palancar Garden, I saw underwater tornade there just like this.

Very very very hard current washes sandy botom, air flows right to left.
At Yucab on 2nd diving, current was very mild and beautiful.

Take care and have fun to all of May 2008 Scubaboard Cozumel Diver Club.

All photo was taken with CANON EOS 30D,EF-S 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 USM II
INON X-2 Housing,INON D-2000 Strobo x2

Okiraku@COZ

Because I just can't stand it any more...

Gordon (ggunn) and Carol Gunn (and family and friends) May 3-17
Staying at Caribe Blu and diving with Blue Angel

Also, considering we have 156 posts on this thread, a Big Thanks to Gordon for getting it all started. Don't forget your Green Gordon tape and/or look for those who are wearing it. Just remember all, we are THE BEST May 2008 Cozumel Scubaboard Divers..! :jump013:

Also, considering we have 156 posts on this thread, a Big Thanks to Gordon for getting it all started. Don't forget your Green Gordon tape and/or look for those who are wearing it. Just remember all, we are THE BEST May 2008 Cozumel Scubaboard Divers..! :jump013:

Yeah, thanks Gordon. See you on the boat(s) Sue Sue! Have a great trip. We come in next Sat. :14:

Budababe:blinking:

not sure of either yet, just booked trip yesterday........i've dove with aldora and liquid blue........i've stayed all over.........the only thing so far is i've got my car rented........i'm not too much on planning........how about you???
We're staying at Cozumel Palace and diving with Deep Blue. Less than 24 until I'm airborne.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom