ScubaBoarders on Cozumel in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*There are 10 Different Dive Operators posted- No repeats
*There are 11 Hotels/Lodging posted with Coz Palace have 3 groups staying there,otherwise no other hotel/lodging is repeated

Sharky and I are both staying at Caribe Blu and diving with Blue Angel.

Sue, we are diving with Blue XT Sea also. Might not be on the same boat cause there are 4 of us some of the days. At least I hope we are diving with them, deposit has been sent.........just haven't got our final confirmation from Christi. I know she's been busy with Birthday,Wedding, Fiji et al.

Mike

Where do I get my SB T-shirt so everyone can flag me down on the street? Or maybe I should just go Dork .... hmmmm....

Where do I get my SB T-shirt so everyone can flag me down on the street? Or maybe I should just go Dork .... hmmmm....

My admittedly geeky way of doing this is to attach a piece of day-glo green surveyor's tape to my dive bag, belt loop, etc. and tell everyone in here that it's my ScubaBoard tag. I've met several SB'ers on Cozumel that way.

OK, I think it's high time for the SB powers-that-be to come up with some trinket (at a profit to SB, of course), to identify themselves, if they so choose, to others. Scubaboard does have a pretty decent logo ... I wouldn't mind seeing it coming at me on a T-shirt on a fellow diver in Sulawesi, or who-knows-where. I have to admit the green flagging tape is original, and I have about a dozen rolls with my tools, but we are in fact a classy bunch, right? ......well, RIGHT?!?!?!?

OK, I think it's high time for the SB powers-that-be to come up with some trinket (at a profit to SB, of course), to identify themselves, if they so choose, to others. Scubaboard does have a pretty decent logo ... I wouldn't mind seeing it coming at me on a T-shirt on a fellow diver in Sulawesi, or who-knows-where. I have to admit the green flagging tape is original, and I have about a dozen rolls with my tools, but we are in fact a classy bunch, right? ......well, RIGHT?!?!?!?

The problem with a Tshirt is how many days can you wear the same shirt in a two week visit to Cozumel before it has the opposite effect than you want it to? ;^)

The green tape works because I can attach a piece to just about anything.

Well the May SB Divers are all present and accounted for, for now anyway...How about anyone else ? Join in and post if you will be in COZ in May. Afterall we are the BEST May 2008 Scubaboard board group there is and every will be :) !!!!

A group of 4 of us are diving Cozumel May 7 - 14th...three of us for the first time. We are staying in town at the el Cantil condos and diving with Dive with Martin for 4 days...considering a second operator for a few days and cenotes the last day....can't wait!

We leave May 22 on the Aerobus... who is leaving sooner that might post tales of the trip from Austin to Cancun ... I keep calling it our adventure and I keep trying to remember... dollars get a lot done once you reach Mexico...

Evelyn and I will be staying at the Palace 30 April - 7 May, diving with Aqua Safari. It will be our seventh time to Coz since 2003.

Dave (aka "Squirt")

Back
Top Bottom