ScubaBoarders on Cozumel in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife & I there @ Aldora Villa diving with them May 21 through 25th......

I'll be staying at Villa Aldora & Diving with Aldora Divers May 23rd through May 31st.....this is my second trip with Villa Aldora & Aldora Divers, I did the same trip last year & had a blast!

David K <jumping up & down>

I'll be staying at Villa Aldora & Diving with Aldora Divers May 23rd through May 31st.....this is my second trip with Villa Aldora & Aldora Divers, I did the same trip last year & had a blast!

David K <jumping up & down>

Great, looks like we'll be diving 3 days together, the 23rd, 24th, & 25th---maybe can get on the same boat??....When you get there, look us up, we're in the Baracudda suite & really looking forward to this trip.....Joe & Betsy.....

New to the board and will be at Fiesta Americana from 5/7-5/11. Diving as usual with Scuba Tony

:D
New to the board and will be at Fiesta Americana from 5/7-5/11. Diving as usual with Scuba Tony

Welcome to SB---as you probably noticed, you have found THE place to cuss & discuss diving........Enjoy the site and your return trip to CZM.....:D

Will there May 18th - 25th to celebrate our 25th anniversary with many friends! Hoping to dive with Christi at Blue XT again. This is our 3rd trip in less than 18 months so you know we can't get enough of Coz it seems. My 20 yr son was certified this past summer and this will be his 1st diving in blue water....I can't wait to get him underwater there. :D Staying at the Park Royal mainly because we have about a dozen folks tagging along, most of them non-divers :(, and the AI thing works for this group. Next trip, probably late this year, will NOT be anything AI.

Tom

Will there May 18th - 25th to celebrate our 25th anniversary with many friends! Hoping to dive with Christi at Blue XT again. This is our 3rd trip in less than 18 months so you know we can't get enough of Coz it seems. My 20 yr son was certified this past summer and this will be his 1st diving in blue water....I can't wait to get him underwater there. :D Staying at the Park Royal mainly because we have about a dozen folks tagging along, most of them non-divers :(, and the AI thing works for this group. Next trip, probably late this year, will NOT be anything AI.

Tom

Glad to hear...everyone there(so far I think it's about 5 different little groups) from the 21st thru the 25th need to get together for supper one evening.....

The wife and myself will be there May 21st - 28th staying at Coz Park Royal. This will be our first dive trip so we are not quite sure who we will be diving with. Would love to meet some of you guys out there though.

The wife and myself will be there May 21st - 28th staying at Coz Park Royal. This will be our first dive trip so we are not quite sure who we will be diving with. Would love to meet some of you guys out there though.

Hey hey.......that makes 7 little groups from about the 18th thru the 26th....we'll need to get together sometime, anyone else???.....

You will like the Park Royal. :) This is our 2nd time staying there and we hope it is as good as it was last July. My son is a novice diver and could use some folks to dive with that are around his experience level. If you want, email me at my screen name @ yahoo.com and maybe we can work it out that we can dive together a day or two. Either way, we can always meet at the swim up bat afterwards and enjoy a few cold drinks together. Drop me line...

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom