ScubaBoarders on Cozumel in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Next time you update, it will be myself + 4 1/2.......can't really count the Grandson as a full just yet:D This weekend will be a test pack to make sure we can get gear, camera & video equipment & clothes into one checked bag each & a carryon at less than 22lbs. This trip is kind of a pre test for packing for our trip to Tahiti in Aug. Air Tahiti Nui is pretty strick on weight & size. Next weekend plan on renting tanks & hopping in the pool to make sure all is well.

We have also got confirmation from Blue XT Sea for our diving.

Anybody dove the C-53? Is it worth spending a dive on?

5 weeks & we're off!!!!!

Mike

Me and my wife/buddy ... does she qualify as a (+1)?

lol......same here.....although she does not make all the boat dives---"have to shop sometime".....

lol......same here.....although she does not make all the boat dives---"have to shop sometime".....

My wife wouldn't miss a dive for anything; she gets PO'd when we can't find 3 good dives a day on a day boat, or 4 on a liveaboard ... those are minimums! But that's OK, I'm just the same ...

My wife wouldn't miss a dive for anything; she gets PO'd when we can't find 3 good dives a day on a day boat, or 4 on a liveaboard ... those are minimums! But that's OK, I'm just the same ...

I'm right there with your wife...much rather dive than shop...My husband bought me Zeagle Zena for my birthday and I told him how lucky he was that he is married to a woman that would rather have dive gear than jewelry! Only 38 more sleeps...til paradise!

My husband bought me Zeagle Zena for my birthday and I told him how lucky he was that he is married to a woman that would rather have dive gear than jewelry!

..... and she's a Zeagle fan too!

Mine was the same way 20 years ago, then around dive 400 she played out........Not that I'm complaining, have taken some great guys-only trips in the last 10 years or so----but this time, it's just she & me......:)........

My husband Jed is with me.....I quess we are +1! We so need a vacation.

3-17 ggunn (+5) Caribe Blu Blue Angel
7-11 94gtstang (+1) Fiesta Americana Bottomtime
3-10 Scott Riemer (+3) Palace Deep Blue
23-6/2 judydivescoz (+1) Casa Martillo Albatross
4/25-5 sharky60 (+1) Caribe Blu Blue Angel
6-21 Sue Sue (+1) Summer PLace BlueXTSea
10-17 budaman(+ 4 1/2) Wyndham BlueXTSea
18-25 highdesert (+1) Pepita Sea Urchin
21-25 diver85 Villa Aldora Aldora
10-17 Budgirl (+3) Palace Aqua Safari
22-27 chucksaul (+1) Coral Reef Inn Dive Paradise
3-10 wnctarheel (+1) Wyndham
2-9 clowe (+1) Palace
9-16 richagelin Casa Mexicana Alison
7-14 bobgads (+2) El Cantil Martin
4/30-7 Dave Zimmerly (+1) Palace Aqua Safari
23-31 DavidK Villa Aldora Aldora
7-11 GetWet Fiesta Americana Scuba Tony
18-25 Ozarksman Park Royal BlueXTSea(?)
21-28 aperdue Park Royal
16-23 OzzyBSK Fiesta Americana
7-14 awap (+1) Occidental BlueXTSea and Dive Palancar

Myself & wife/buddy at the Occidental Grand 7-14 May. Working now on Blue XT for morning dives. Will do Dive Palancar for afternoon and night dives.

Back
Top Bottom