ScubaBoarders on Cozumel in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Everyone!

My significant other and I (Mid 40's couple) are headed to Cozumel May 10 -18. Staying at the Cozumel Palace.

We have been certified for just under 2 years with only about 14 dives in total - Depending on how you count it - Our last dive was in January at the National Aquarium in Baltimore!

I'm more comfortable in the water than my lady is. Confidence issues rather than skills. We had some real top notch OW instruction. We were thinking of going with AquaSafari for onsite convenience (and the positive reviews I have read here). Perhaps with our own divemaster for the first couple of dives and then, when my SO gets comfortable, go through the advanced OW course. Does this seem sensible and doable to you more experienced bubble blowers?

In any event, I hope to be able to say Hi to any of you we run across next month. The official countdown has started !!!!!!!!:D

Jim

I have done numerous dives with AS and highly recommend them... Bill and Donna run a first class, safe and personable operation which I'm sure will meet all of your needs... Ask for Joaquin or Jose... They have been our boat DMs and will make you feel safe and comfortable in the water... Will be there about a week later and diving with Dive Paradise so I have varied experiences... Have fun and post so we know what to bring...

:14: Well! Looks like the bad :shakehead:reviews of the Wyndham has got the best of Budababe. Travel plans have us moving to the Residencias Reef instead. Hear it's great. Still on for May 10-17. Already packed, equipment being checked out, and ready to go!!! And, booked for diving with Blue XT Sea. Here we come Christi!

:blinking:Budababe

Sue Sue, We'll probably meet up on the boat ( Blue XT).

Budababe

It is possible :). If not, we will most likely come across each other at an SI. Christi has the best SI snacks ...especially the little sandwiches , my favorite...YUMMY ! And sometimes we are fortunate to also have the BEST SI entertainment ala MAGO ! :yelclap: See you soon. Sue Sue

Hi Everyone!

My significant other and I (Mid 40's couple) are headed to Cozumel May 10 -18. Staying at the Cozumel Palace.

We have been certified for just under 2 years with only about 14 dives in total - Depending on how you count it - Our last dive was in January at the National Aquarium in Baltimore!

I'm more comfortable in the water than my lady is. Confidence issues rather than skills. We had some real top notch OW instruction. We were thinking of going with AquaSafari for onsite convenience (and the positive reviews I have read here). Perhaps with our own divemaster for the first couple of dives and then, when my SO gets comfortable, go through the advanced OW course. Does this seem sensible and doable to you more experienced bubble blowers?

In any event, I hope to be able to say Hi to any of you we run across next month. The official countdown has started !!!!!!!!:D

Jim

Hi Jim,

My husband and I will be at the palace May 10-17 with some friends...We are diving with Aqua Safari for a second year in a row...You will be very happy with them...they are patient and helpful...just tell them your concerns up front and they will take care of you...be sure to ask for a locker when you check in...Only 26 more sleeps...Sharon

Not to step on any toes, but I just couldn't sit there without contributing.

May%20SBers.jpg

Let me know if I missed anyone or fouled something up.

BTW, Backdrop pic courtesy of yours truly via FA September 2007.

Ah..Josh...You've done it again !!! FANTASTIC Graph as usual. Thanks. And Folks, just look at all of those May Scubaboard Cozumel Divers !! We are certainly THE BEST May 2008 group EVER !! Sue:yl2jump:

driftin' by ...

Beehoootiful!!!!!!! If I credit you, can I put it in with my trip pictures?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom