ScubaBoarders on Cozumel in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yesterday we enjoyed macro fish watching day.So we dove no current dive site.

On 1st diving,we went to La Francesa,current was week.These macro photos were taken by EF-S 60mm F2.8 macro lenz.

On 2nd diving,we dove Punta Tunich shallow, current was week and beautiful .

On 3rd diving, Paradise Reef as usual.

I appreciate Mr. Dave for diving with me.
Have fun in Cozume for all of you.
I will be back soon...

Okiraku, thanks again for the updates. Sorry that your trip has come to an end.

Hey all! First dive yesterday was at Punta Tunish. Current was a little strong. Water temp read 81 on my computer. Second dive was at Bolones de Chankanaab. Very little current. Nice dive and saw a good size Nurse Shark.

I think we might be diving Maracaibo tomorrow if conditions permit.

Keep em' coming Scott! How about some photos?

I count 9 SBers currently on the island... would anyone else care to contribute?

I was at the Iberostar In Jan 2008 and found Dressel a good choice, as a matter of fact I will be at the Iberostar from the 10th - 17th of May 2008. Dressel was the reason I am returning. Nice Boats, International Instructors, I have enjoyed everydive with them. Last time we were there my friend rented equiment and had no problems at all.

I was at the Iberostar In Jan 2008 and found Dressel a good choice, as a matter of fact I will be at the Iberostar from the 10th - 17th of May 2008. Dressel was the reason I am returning. Nice Boats, International Instructors, I have enjoyed everydive with them. Last time we were there my friend rented equiment and had no problems at all.

Highanddry...we are there the same time too. I love this resort. We arranged all our dives with Dressel over the weekend and they were extremely efficient. Got a great deal on pre-payment of dives as well. We're also booked to do a cenote trip one day, and our dives will be morning dives. Hopefully we'll meet on a boat or at the swim up bar one day! Just look for the red head with the green sparkly toes :dork2:

4 more sleeps :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We will be at the Cozumel palace may 14th-24th making our first dives with aqua safari!

:D

Hello all from Cozumel !!! We have checked in with Christi @ Blue XT SEA and we are ready to go. DH and I have not yet been diving as we just arrived today, and we actually get our first day off tomorrow. We are looking forward to the day to just chill out and enjoy the town and the wonderful pool here at Summer Place INN. Met Gordon tonight briefly as he was out and about town on errands. Perhaps we will be able to have a longer visit sometime. Other than that, the weather is typical May weather for Cozumel..a bit humid, clouds here and there...PERFECT ! Will keep you posted. Sue Sue

8 more hours until we are on our way! Whoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111juanjuanjuan

I'm a little too excited to be on my way to Cozumel after the brutal anatomy test I had to take tonight.

just packing and checking gear...will be at Iberostar from may 10-17, can't wait.

Went with Deep Blue yesterday to Punta Sur and San Francisco. Nice dive with two German instructors from Bonaire on a busmans holiday. Their first time in Cozumel and they loved it. Off to Barracuda today if the wind permits.

Weather is great and the fish tastes as good as they look underwater!!

You guys already there are KILLING me........tick........tick.........tick..........Please don't mess up the bottom AND chase everything away........lol..........

I will be watching for you Scratchmyback, I have been trying for two years to get certified. I travel alot and had to keep rescheduling. Finally completed course two weeks ago. will be at iberostar, using dreesel for open water and advanced open water. Finnally I get to go past forty feet. Have been there and done eight discovery scuba dives with dressel in two trips in the last year. Finnally I was able to get the course completed before going LOL. I wear a Zeagle Ranger BCD with a canadian flag on the shoulder strap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom