Info Scubapro brings out colored blades and foot pockets for their SuperNova and S-Tek Seawing Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This innovation will drive sales, not all that technical hooey.

@BoltSnap Oh man, I hope you didn't just get me in trouble with wife/buddy that I just got the black supernovas for :cool: . I don't see it on the scubapro site (usa) yet. Also looks like the site upgrade hosed your attachments.

I just got black supernovas a month or two ago and haven't worn them yet......was over here thinking about how pissed my wife will be at me if I ordered color'd ones.

I trialled the S-Tek and they were really comfortable. I'm glad they are coming in white. I'll hold off until then.

What are the 2 different sized s-tek blades though?

Edit: Never mind, I found that Medium and smaller have one sized blade. L and Larger have a larger blade.
Just bought S-Tek fins, not to replace older orange Seawing Nova Gorillas, but for dry suit fun (non-teaching) diving. Now I've seen this, I might be tempted to go for the orange blades. Used orange for visibility, in the darker reaches of the Great Lakes, so students could easily identify me. Pic is is me in Gilboa Quarry OH.

Attachments

• IMG_1739.PNG
    IMG_1739.PNG
    318.6 KB · Views: 80
Just bought S-Tek fins, not to replace older orange Seawing Nova Gorillas, but for dry suit fun (non-teaching) diving. Now I've seen this, I might be tempted to go for the orange blades. Used orange for visibility, in the darker reaches of the Great Lakes, so students could easily identify me. Pic is is me in Gilboa Quarry OH.
Now you can wear the “S” even when you’re not having fun :wink:

I mainly dive at night, so white is definitely my preference so my buddy can keep track of me. I currently have the orange gorillas as well, and my buddies definitely appreciate them

I haven't found anywhere online where you can buy just the blades.

I haven't found anywhere online where you can buy just the blades.
I suspect they'll show up shortly in the US. They just hit the EU scubapro site, and are showing in-stock at a couple EU retailers.

I suspect they'll show up shortly in the US. They just hit the EU scubapro site, and are showing in-stock at a couple EU retailers.
What EU retailers? I’m traveling to London in a week and called a few retailers and they said they can’t order them yet. I’d love to buy them while I’m there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom