ScubaPro / Dive Rite / OMS Brass SPG?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo

Contributor
Reaction score
WHERE the heck can you buy these things? I'm trying to find a decent brass SPG with 100 PSI increments, and want to get a couple of the above for resale value, because if I ever head back to Oz they won't be in BAR. LeisurePro has the OMS for $65 (sounds like a great price), and North East Scuba Supply has both the Dive Rite for $85, but I would prefer the ScubaPro, and I can't find it anywhere. Anyone got a good source? Tried LeisurePro / DiveInn / SimplyScuba / FifthD, and they either don't have them, or don't carry them in PSI.

I got my OMS from Leisurepro, in PSI. Check there often, stock goes in and out regularly.

Tom

I bought an OMS at LeisurePro as well. It has the 100psi increments you're looking for and the price is right when you comparison shop.

Rick

I have two of the OMS models...seems like a solid gauge.

What do you want PSI for?

You will see all other countries converting to PSI as soon as Andrew gets through with his world tour...

PLEASE tell me that you are kidding.
How can BAR not be DIR?

John Howard made a statement that said something to the effect of (this was at the end).

"..oh..yeah, I forgot to mention...I met with Andrew Georgitsis of GUE and we are now converting to PSI instead of BAR. Apparently, BAR is not DIR. Thank you and good night..."

Aquamaniac once bubbled...
What do you want PSI for?

GO BAR!!!!:D

Together we can convert the SEPPOS!!!!!
Unfortunately every seppo I dive with uses PSI, it's a bit hard comparing gauges. Did a 118' wall dive on the weekend, 36m isn't the place to be multiplying BAR by 14.7 so you can tell your buddy using hand signals how many PSI you've got left :)

That's gotta be BS about BAR not being DIR. Sorry O-ring but you're going to have to back that up with a reference.

That's gotta be BS about BAR not being DIR. Sorry O-ring but you're going to have to back that up with a reference.

I really just wanted to convince you guys so the movement would start here...I just want to be able to own one set of wrenches at some point during my lifetime.

DOWN WITH BAR AND THE METRIC SYSTEM!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom