ScubaPro / Dive Rite / OMS Brass SPG?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, In a country where NO ONE uses PSI, it is deemed safer to use a non standard convention.
That is one of the most ridiculous things Ive heard.

So you go into another country and say DIR is the best!!! And by the way, you have to convert to AMERICAN standards because its safer, no reason for it, just because we say so, even though we are the only people left in the world using it, its safer.

Yeah, that will get the aussies converted to DIR.......... sure.

O-ring once bubbled...

I really just wanted to convince you guys so the movement would start here...I just want to be able to own one set of wrenches at some point during my lifetime.

DOWN WITH BAR AND THE METRIC SYSTEM!!!

SO STOP USING BLOODY IMPERIAL THEN!!!!!1

Jeeze, I would have thought you guys wouldnt want something that the Queens government devised.

Dave

And by the way, you have to convert to AMERICAN standards because its safer, no reason for it, just because we say so,

But we Americans like to convert the rest of the world to our standards! Can't we all just get along (and be like Americans)?

We'll even loan you a flag to use instead of that Aussie one you have...

O-ring once bubbled...

But we Americans like to convert the rest of the world to our standards! Can't we all just get along (and be like Americans)?

We'll even loan you a flag to use instead of that Aussie one you have...

Ahhh, now I get it............you have missed the whole point, your ignorance has mislead you.

No-one has followed your standards, everyone else converted, your the only ones left!!!!:D

What standard have you created that the rest of the world has followed??????

Dave

That's gotta be BS about BAR not being DIR. Sorry O-ring but you're going to have to back that up with a reference.

And Andrew spoke unto thee, "from now on ye lemmings shall use pressure gauges denominated in GI3s. Each GI3 shall be equal to 100 psi." And Andrew spake it and it was so..

What standard have you created that the rest of the world has followed??????

McDonalds is our only claim to fame...ugh!

Stop right there - enough of our country's blood has been spilt for that flag. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate that comment about the US flag.

:D

Besides, all our flags will soon be changed to a big "H" symbol. (BTW, the H is for Halcyon).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom