ScubaPro / Dive Rite / OMS Brass SPG?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stopped by my LDS last week looking for a brass SPG and I found a suprise. They had OMS and Dive Rite as expected, but back in the corner something caught my eye. They had one last Uwatec Master Diver SPG. I knew it was out of my range but I asked to see it all the same. To my delight it was also on sale for $69 ! They also threw in a 24" hose. I am very happy to say the least. They sure make these guys heavy.

Congratulations...
They sure make these guys heavy.
Yeah, they are my only ditchable weight... :wink:

O-Ring,

Reading this post, I have come to the conclusion that some people just don't understand your sense of humor.

Sad.

JamesK,
I wonder if I just have a crappy sense of humor and use way too much sarcasm? Who knows...I had fun playing with the aussies though...they were cool and knew everything was tongue in cheek.

As if I didn't have enough to worry about around here with the sniper running around....now I have to watch my back in case kontiki comes after me with his atlatl.

O-ring wrote
now I have to watch my back in case kontiki comes after me with his atlatl.
Sounds more like it's your atlatl he's interested in.

:jester:

O-ring once bubbled...
JamesK,
I wonder if I just have a crappy sense of humor and use way too much sarcasm? Who knows...I had fun playing with the aussies though...they were cool and knew everything was tongue in cheek.

As if I didn't have enough to worry about around here with the sniper running around....now I have to watch my back in case kontiki comes after me with his atlatl.

So Funny you should say that, Just yesterday, I said to an associate that this guy (being you), must have some aussie blood in him somewhere, his humor is so dry, sarchastic and TIC, that he must be one of us.
Sarchasm is not big over here (USA), I often get slapped for going too far with it.

Dave

...I don't know when to quit either. When are you sending over some of that real Aussie beer? I am getting tired of the Coors Light in my fridge!

Coors Light - Australian for bottled water.

OK, so just how in the hell do you pronounce atlatl? I know what it is, but have no clue how to pronounce it! Being from Atlanta, and hearing everyone calling it A T L, it looks like A T L A T L. Oy Vey!

"Woom errr ahhh", or Woomera, thats how you pronounce it correctly.............

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom