ScubaPro / Dive Rite / OMS Brass SPG?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ended up buying a pair of OMS brass gauges (model G-240-SM-B) from LeisurePro for $65 each. I figure there's still enough OMS fans out there that I can dump them on eBay and get most of my money back when it comes times to get BAR gauges for use in Australia.

I have 2 of them since I had zero luck finding the Uwatecs or any other good brass SPGs. Besides, only 3 more of them and I get a free set of bungie wings! (this offer void where prohibited).

As far as avatars go I guess that's ok...I would have voted for the Foster's Oil Can...

I really hope to make it down there someday...if I can ever stop buying gear I may be able to swing it one of these days.

O-ring once bubbled...
As far as avatars go I guess that's ok...I would have voted for the Foster's Oil Can...

I really hope to make it down there someday...if I can ever stop buying gear I may be able to swing it one of these days.

You can't ever stop buying gear. You just can't, watch and see. as soon as you get mix trained its all over for you, there'll be no more travel, no more, eating out, no more nothing except more gear :)

Tom

Aquamaniac, isn't that the blue can of piss they make in Canada?
That's Molson...Foster's is from Australia. It is Australian for Beer! From what I gather, pretty much everyone in Australia drinks large cans of Foster's beer and runs around pissing off dangerous animals. Sounds like my kinda' country..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom