SDI instructor in Greece?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

giorgos76

Reaction score
Hello
I'd like to register for on line lessons in order to get my 1st diving course from SDI and probably get a TDI course after.The problem is that can't find an SDI instructor\dive center in greece. Any suggestions for a dive center or an instructor in Athens or Piraeus please?

Hello
I'd like to register for on line lessons in order to get my 1st diving course from SDI and probably get a TDI course after.The problem is that can't find an SDI instructor\dive center in greece. Any suggestions for a dive center or an instructor in Athens or Piraeus please?

Hi there... thanks for your interest in SDI (and TDI courses) in Greece. Probably the fastest results would come from emailing our Regional Director in Greece: chris.demetriou@tdisdi.com

Any problems, email me directly.

one more contact for you... George Petrou is an SDI instructor in Greece and can be contacted at gpetrou@ontelecoms.gr and he may be able to assist you as well. Sincerely hope this helps you get started.

thank you very much for your help Steve. I'm sure that this will help me much.
giorgos

Not at all... only too pleased to help. Keep us informed about your progress... Dive safe and ENJOY!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom