Sea Tiger in 150 ft Viz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now wildcard runs and hides...... JUST KIDDING Catherine!

Do-It-My-Way is an anathema to the DIR Principle. The "IT" in Doing-It-Right is the Concept of the Unified Team, and all means to support its Fit, Form and Function. Consistency & Standardization of Gear and Procedure is of foremost concern & significance and should serve as well for General Recreational Diving as it does for Technical/Overhead Diving. . . (Getting off the soapbox now).

TRW...was that covered in this inservice? Bubbles, are you becoming an instructor?

RH, I see Kev is a SALSA dancer. wow DIR and a dancer...that explains it.

I'm going to finish my Assistant Instructor in the next few months, but I have no plans to teach- I'm just collecting the cards so that I can feel good about myself. :D

My hat goes off to instructors- it's a long, tough job. I would rather dive on my schedule and not have the responsibility.

DIE, couldn't you make an exception for Catherine? She needs an instructor who will work for free and buy her Trimix fills. :D

TheRedHead:
DIE, couldn't you make an exception for Catherine? She needs an instructor who will work for free and buy her Trimix fills. :D
If ScubaKimmie were teaching, I would assist! I would also buy the beer!

Is Scubakimmie a TDI instructor?

oh...what a blow! I have been upstaged by a younger blonder more beautiful version. well....I have the inside connection with her. BUT I am telling you....are you MAN enough?....she can be kind of sassy you know.

catherine96821:
oh...what a blow! I have been upstaged by a younger more beautiful version. well....I have the inside connection with her. BUT I am telling you....are you MAN enough?....she can be kind of sassy you know.

I'm man enough- as long as she stops when I start to cry. boo hoo hoo :D

Back
Top Bottom