Seadog Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

giles45shop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any recent reports on Seadog Divers (last post I could find was from ~ a year go)?

My wife is in Daytona through Saturday AM for a conference and I was thinking about driving over from Tampa and combining a dive trip w/ family time while I'm over there.

They look like the only game in town unless I head further North or South, which I probably don't have time for.

Thanks,

John

I called and talked to Rick earlier today, he mentioned he had one space for Fri AM & PM, but the rest of the weekend was filled up.

If I was going to dive it would have to have been Sat PM, but still not positive if I'm going to head over or not (and probably won't decide until Fri PM). At least I know who to dive w/ if I get over that way and have a little more notice to plan.

Thanks,

John

.... At least I know who to dive w/ if I get over that way and have a little more notice to plan.

You might want to check, well in advance again. Conditions change rapidly.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom