SeaLife DC800

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divergirl50, Let us know how the pictures turn out! I am looking purchasing a DC800 later this week.

hi to all
when i first read about this camera i realy like what writing about it Especially the Fast shutter and the Sea mode and the modern design its very nice for divers
and want to read more about it so i look in the net and found this nice sit
i see all the replys and when i see the pictures taken by the Member ( SkipperJohn )
i was very Disappointed in this camera DC800
you see the picture the Sharpnes and the resolution is very very bad :(:(
i can get more nice picture with Canon or Sony

can any one tell me why the picture is very bad many Members says nice things about this camera but why the resolt is very bad
d_1111111.jpg

d_22222.jpg

Pictures posted here are REDUCED in size to save bandwidth and to speed up the site. On top of that, you still have to hold the camera STEADY and have adequate lighting. I can't wait to see some underwater pics with it!

the problem that the camera will buy it by the net so no way to try it only by the picture the Member will show us
so far the result is not what im thinking from this camera
hope the other Member who have the camera will show us some of the picture thay take with it in land and sea to judge by it

plus if you tell them you are a ScubaBoard member, you get an additional 10% off - and free shipping.
You got's to love them ScubaBoard perks! :D

A few pictures.

Here are a few pictures taken with the DC 800 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. 30-70fsw. First time use.

PICT0022 r1.jpg PICT0021 r1.jpg

PICT0066 r1.jpg PICT0010 r1.jpg

PICT0137 r2.jpg PICT0062.jpg

In my pictures the camera was in the housing and it was pretty dirty from fishy hands. I have plenty of other pictures that are sharp as a tack. & yes, the picture reduction by photobucket often leaves much to be desired. I can host the original on one of my sites and show you the difference. The camera does it's job well.

Back
Top Bottom