Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What? You guys have shared such great advice. Do mean to tell me this quick disconnect that has been mocking me in a box for the past three months while waiting for my drysuit to be delivered from the UK might be the wrong size. I feel so let down...

I'm now going to have to go diving in somewhere warm in the Caribbean while I wait to be able to get over this.

Should I take the day off?

Personally I would only take the day off if you can get a dive in.. suit will still be there when you get home. Unpack it, play with it, schedule a dive day then take a day off for it!!

Personally I would only take the day off if you can get a dive in.. suit will still be there when you get home. Unpack it, play with it, schedule a dive day then take a day off for it!!
I think I had to have someone sign for the package...

I think I had to have someone sign for the package...

It's ok... we're all friends here.. you can be honest. You wanted to be the 1st person to lay your hands on that bad boy and ain't no amount of work standing in between you and that glorious moment!🤣🤣🤣

Pinky promise, secret is safe with me!

Mine was just delivered 2 weeks ago with no signature required.

Exactly!! I don't think mine did either, lol.

Luckily my wife is at home to sign.
Unfortunately I'll be home late on Tuesdays due to Pool training. It's gonna be a long day.

On the Rolocks, do the wrist seals get installed as in A or B? The instructions are a bit ambiguous. Thank you!
IMG_1077.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom