Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you notice any difference venting your suit with the thicker undergarment?
Venting was exactly the same. I added 2lbs going from 150 to 250 and it seemed about right. I did not get room for thick undergarments and the 250 is on the verge of being too much. The arms are a bit restrictive with the thumb loops but were fine when I didn't use them.

Dove my 250 undergarment today and it's freaking warm. Damn near sweating in 47° water. It's a puffy sob for sure.

I got only the 250 but also the extra thick undies allowance. My DB gets cold very easy so happy with that , hoping I don’t get too warm!

Yes!!!
Finally my suit arrived.

Got a 470 EUR bill for the duties. On top of the 1420 EUR pricetag.

After swimming 1k at pool training, I finally got to lay hands on it.

I've got the 250 gr undies, there pretty warm, doffing them was almost impossible on my own.

The Nova fits like a glove. The socks were pretty roomy. Lots of room for thick socks.

Can't wait to get it wet.

Attachments

• IMG_20240305_205204.jpg
    IMG_20240305_205204.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20240305_211014.jpg
    IMG_20240305_211014.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 54
It's about 10% duties, 19% VAT and 15 EUR UPS fee. I was hoping not getting the duties as I expanded to the officer it's watersport equipment. (He called me to ask what's in the box)

It's about 10% duties, 19% VAT and 15 EUR UPS fee. I was hoping not getting the duties as I expanded to the officer it's watersport equipment. (He called me to ask what's in the box)
That's horrific. That's over $2K USD:(

How much do you pay for health care?
I can't have empathy for the guy? I mean we're all singing the praises of less expensive drysuits and this poor guy has to pay a good bit more. I just feel bad, that's all.

I would hope he would empathize with how much we pay for health care!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom