Seawing Nova's ....Wow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockinrebel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just wanted say thank you to the Scubapro company for making such a great product.
Last year down in the Florida Keys my wife struggled getting her fins off to get back on the dive boat. I bought her a pair of Seawing Nova's because I knew they would be easy to take on and off. They are.
Here is what shocked me. I can't believe how fast my wife can move through the water with these fins !! And with very little leg strain or effort !!
I just ordered a pair for myself. We're heading back to Marathon in the Keys in a few weeks.
I have been a Scubapro fan since I first learned to dive in 1972. My wife and both have Scubapro BC's (Classic and Glide Plus), regs (MK 25's with A700 and S600 - also AIR 2's), and fins (Seawing Nova's).
Thanks for making a product that makes diving easier, safer and more fun and effortless.

Chuck
Richmond Hill, Georgia

ha! i just switched to these fins myself. i'm very impressed with the power and control.

one thing i noticed was that i had to adjust my kick a little. when i'm hovering just off the bottom, the fin flexes more than i expect and will actually "ting" the reef.

Back
Top Bottom