Question User reviews on Scubapro Super Nova Seawing fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for letting me know. I bought a pair of Super Novas recently at my LDS. I'm going to try them out this Sat. at my local lake.
Can't wait to see how they do!
How was it?

I'm thinking I may pickup a set of Super Nova's before my trip to Curacao/Bonaire in October. I wear go sports, and I really like them...but sometimes I wish I could pickup a bit more speed. It looks like these may do the trick and still be frogkick friendly.

The price here is outrageous.
Mind you, we can buy a lot of Scubapro gear much cheaper here, except these [must be ] 'gold plated' fins.
US $205.50 [$299 AU],
Who do they think they are , Atomic [with the TFX] ? US $2,651.50 :giggle:
No thanks.

I wish they would offer the Supernova's and the new S-Tek fins in bright colours - I prefer bright colours for visibility purposes.

I wish they would offer the Supernova's and the new S-Tek fins in bright colours - I prefer bright colours for visibility purposes.
White is one of the better colors for visibility, I’m sure other colors will come along in a few years.

White is one of the better colors for visibility, I’m sure other colors will come along in a few years.
The S-Tek is only going to come in black. I would want a pair of yellow or orange - guess I'm going to have to wait.

The S-Tek is only going to come in black. I would want a pair of yellow or orange - guess I'm going to have to wait.
While I haven’t seen the S version yet I’m guessing they may be a bit stiff. I would say these SN are stiffer than the gorilla but far more stabile for frog kicks and easier with the flutter kick due to the blade angle.

Back
Top Bottom