Semi-dry Glove skirt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
This prolly a noob dumb question, but is the skirt on a semi-dry glove worn "in" tucked in under the gauntlet, or "out" extended from the wrist gauntlet. Thanks.

John

wcl:
Hi,

If it is like mine, Henderson "dry" glove (http://www.hendersonusa.com/product_bgh.html#), the cuff is like a drysuit neoprene seal, so you tuck the end under somewhat for the seal.

Cheers,
Walter

Thanks, it the Endurotech, 3-finger mitt. I got it for cheap on e-bay.

The gloves the dive shop makes were I live go inward into the glove and the one sqeezes the air out. My buddy has the same gloves and he cut the seals off because they didn't work as he expected them to. Try it yourself in a deep sink or bucket and see if they seal air tight.

ScubaSarus:
The gloves the dive shop makes were I live go inward into the glove and the one sqeezes the air out. My buddy has the same gloves and he cut the seals off because they didn't work as he expected them to. Try it yourself in a deep sink or bucket and see if they seal air tight.

I cut the seals off of mine. They were a pain in the neck to don especially with my drysuit (and I've since moved to 'true' dry gloves or smurf gloves) but now that I've cut the seal out they work great with my wetsuit. Don't miss the seals at all :)

Hi Matt

I have a large pair I should dump on ebay. They are too stiff ans the seals are way to wide for my medium size wrists. It looked as if yours worked quite well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom