Sewer divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMBL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Came across that recently. Interesting, but there're again those cheap spectacular moments, which just ruin the show according to me.

Some people have some truly ghastly jobs. Someone has to do them and thankfully some people do.

Definitely need a full helmet for those jobs!

Some people have some truly ghastly jobs. Someone has to do them and thankfully some people do.

Definitely need a full helmet for those jobs!
One of the teams is made up of people I know personally. Rick and Eric from Manta Industries are on one of the teams. He's the US distributor for Otter Drysuits. I haven't watched any yet because I only watch streaming TV and tend to do an entire series at a time before switching to something else. Right now I'm going through "Last of the Summer Wine" again with Foggy, Clegg, and Compo.

Sewer Divers​

"An up-close look at the heroes that keep America's sewer systems running."

Wow you have so many heroes over there

Screenshot (712).png

Must be in Jims streaming

Its a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

Hardhat diver in knee deep water with full coms pulling flushable buttwipes out of urban south Jersey sewer pipes over post production dubed dialogue.

For 30 minutes.

Riveting reality TV.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom