Shadow Divers: John Chatterton's Interview with ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I believe when the u-boat was first found Newsday reported it to be one of the triple wrecks. At least there is an echo in my head saying that (but there are quite a few echos in there lately)
Thanks for the clarification.

Hey JC, haven't heard too much on the movie version lately, how's that been shaping up?

btw everyone else... "Sam's Club" has Shadow Divers the book on tape (ok CD) for $10.00 I just grabbed it and had to check it out! It's a good listen! (and the good guys STILL win in the end!)

HI JOHN!! IT'S JENNY!! I'm sure you don't remember me... or maybe you do cause your smart! well i emailed you a lot... then stopped cause i ran outta stuff to say haha...
anyway i cant wait fofr the shadow divers movie to come out
i think YOU should play John Chatterton :D
haha ttys!!

Jenny,

Sure I remember you. Did you finally get to go diving in Florida?

The Shadow Divers movie will hopefully use real actors, or we are going to be in big trouble at the box office??

Cheers

JC

HI JOHN!! IT'S JENNY!! I'm sure you don't remember me... or maybe you do cause your smart! well i emailed you a lot... then stopped cause i ran outta stuff to say haha...
anyway i cant wait fofr the shadow divers movie to come out
i think YOU should play John Chatterton :D
haha ttys!!

John, I am reading Richie’s and your new book, Titanic – so far, its really well done and flowing nicely.

Jenny,

Sure I remember you. Did you finally get to go diving in Florida?

The Shadow Divers movie will hopefully use real actors, or we are going to be in big trouble at the box office??

Cheers

JC

No, I didn't get to go yet! My boyfriend decided to be stupid and break up with me before i got the chance so I was too destroyed to go! But hopefully this summer 'cause I feel a little better now about the whole thing :wink:

Yeah i hope they use real actors, too. I just think you and RIchie should play... you and Richie... :D
I'll be first in line to see the movie here :D :D
ttys!!

I don't know, maybe Richie can still pass for his younger days but what do you think John? Could you pass for 20 years ago? They can do some amazing stuff with makeup ya know... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
They should cast Matthew McConaughey and Vin Diesel.

Please, not those two!

so.... lets ask this question? "Who would you choose?"

Here are some practical but humorous suggestions..

For John Chatterton, how about Chris Hanson from NBC Dateline & "To Catch a Predator", or Jeff Bridges?

chatterton.jpg
chris_hanson_vsml_9avsmall.jpg
jeff_bridges.jpg

For Richie Kohler, how about Ron Jeremy? :D

richie_kohler_250329.jpg
Ron_Jeremy_mod.jpg

For Gary Gentile, how about Tom Berenger?

gg2.jpg
Berenger_To88077325_150x200.jpg

For Steve Belinda (of the Wahoo), how about the guy who played Capt Kangeroo?

Steve.jpg
image595704x.jpg

I don't have a good Bill Nagle, pic, but how about Willem Dafoe?

WillemDafoe.jpg

If Robert Kurson is actually in the movie, how about Wayne Knight who played "Newman" on Seinfield?

KursonRobert_3l.jpg
wayne_knight.jpg

Any other "good suggestions?" (or funny ones?) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom