Shark Feeding dive in Jupiter Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark feeding is banned in Florida coastal waters, did you know that? On that note, since the ban was put in place it has done nothing to reduce the amount of shark attacks in Florida, same with Hawaii and Brazil. It doesn't work. The politicians get points for trying to protect the public, but that's about all it does. I wouldn't admit breaking the law in a public forum. Personally, I'm not against shark feeds, just sayin'. Here is a video I produced showing how shark feeds and eco tourism can help local economies and help promote the protection of marine life. I would change the title and remove the "feed" part, but hey man, it's your video and your choice.

Marine Life Conservation & Eco-Tourism - YouTube

Nice video. Didn't you use a red filter?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Yeah. The regulations do nothing to prevent shark attacks if they are not enforced and are ignored by the perpetrators. You are putting me and my diving friends in danger. I want sharks to be wary of humans; not to expect a free dinner. STOP! On the news tonight there was a story about an old lady that was arrested for feeding bears... for the second time. Warning the first time was ignored. Throw her in jail. She like you are putting people at risk. I saw the Emerald last weekend and they were way inside us and we were in FL waters. Just STOP!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom