Shark tooth trip to venice florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can find teeth bigger than what you find at calvert cliffs. Off the boat my average depth has been 27 ft with 2 hours bottom time or until your air runs out.

Are they the same kind of teeth you find around Calvert Cliffs? I have found some real small teeth but would love to find the big guys. What's the depth of the dives?

The Atlantic Edge website says about 30 feet.
Link to Info

Venuice Beach is great for shark toothing, as is the Cooper River in SC. Although Cooper River is closer (to us in the Northeast), Venice Beach has no alligators slipping into the water as you pull up to the dive site, so the adrenalin rush is a bit milder! We dive both areas, and have collected quite a few nice tooth specimens from each.

hows about these, afew from past season DSC00157.JPG

Any updates on how this trip went? Which boat did you charter with, how was the vis and what was recovered?

I just talked with you on the phone, sorry the weather wasn't great during your trip down. But it sounds to me like everyone still had a great time getting in the water! We look forward to seeing you again in July, hopefully with a little better visibility for you guys!

Thanks for the update. Im there in 1 month. Hoping the conditions have improved by then. Trip to Venice planned in August also.

Back
Top Bottom