Sharks!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

havnmonkey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A few preliminary pics from my FIBR trip to Roatan... trip report soon.:D

IMG_2530copy.jpg

IMG_2529copy.jpg

IMG_2526copy.jpg

IMG_2520copy.jpg

CRW_2533copy.jpg

enjoy them, I sure did:mooner:

nice pic...
I will be on vacation in Sept, plan to do a shark dive myself (frist time)...
any suggestion/recommendation

Nice pics..thanks for sharing

I took them with my Canon G6/Ike housing and a single DS-50ttl... This trip was a major test for my camera and I do believe I will be very happy with it for a while.

A variety of reef shark, grey or black tip. Very cool.

This was my first shark dive and it was great. I've been surfing with sharks for years so the fear factor is not really there; but it was a very calming experience. They were also very photogenic. I know that it's not natural and this is not the real behavior of sharks but it was fun and I saw people who were terrified before come out grinning from ear to ear.

I would suggest a camera w/ video mode cuz it's worth it although I wish I would've had a red filter. Flash is not necessary if it's shallow -50 ft and good available light.

I must admit however I do process my images through photoshop.

Very nice. Love the second picture, really good clarity and the shark is positioned where you're not looking completely up, but face on. They're all very cool.

Nice pics. Now you have your first shark dive under your belt it's time for some great whites,,,,,,,,,,,???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom