Sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meng_Tze:
Comrade Diver Thalassamania,

You should no longer consider yourself 'Comrade wannabe'. In our esteem you have risen to the status of "Comrade Diver, Tamer of Sharks"

You may now update your signature.
:14:
Thank you Comrade Diver, I will try to be worthy of this honor by never disagreeing with any of your posts.

Thalassamania:
Clearly if you think you want to go back into the dark ages of diving (as some would have you believe I do) you have no idea of what you are doing.

I'll accept that and stand in awe of your presence.

Actually I'm just trying to kiss enough :mooner: to get back to Hawaii. :blinking:

Thalassamania:
You’d be the first, but I have to warn you, there will be a swim test and a written exam.

Do you call your protege, "PADI-WAN-learner"??

fisherdvm:
Do you call your protege, "PADI-WAN-learner"??

You calling we a WAN-na Be?????

downdeep:
I'll accept that and stand in awe of your presence.

Actually I'm just trying to kiss enough :mooner: to get back to Hawaii. :blinking:
When we get there and build (the Ohana first, then the house) the Ohana will be there for you freezing SBers that just have to get away. But remember, there is no oh-dark-thirty revelry and there will not be a 5 mile swim in the surf line each morning.

Shark he died with gas

Though eating me was his plan

Digest no, Shark Dart​

A poet, and didn't know it.

I'll take Hawaii however I can get it. Meet yall at the Kava bar and we'll share a bowl with a pu pu platter.

I don' eat no pu.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom