Shearwater Perdix AI wish list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So... use Tech mode?
Could do but then I need to do safety stops manually etc.

And I guess this thread is about suggestions for improvements.

Seems reasonable to have safety stops be togglable even in tech mode and not just rec mode
OR
Make the Air/Nx field optional/customizable in Rec mode.

Seems reasonable to have safety stops be togglable even in tech mode and not just rec mode
OR
?? But safety stops are a recreational construct, and recreational divers use Nitrox, in fact they are probably the dominant users of Nitrox.

?? But safety stops are a recreational construct, and recreational divers use Nitrox, in fact they are probably the dominant users of Nitrox.
Yes, but @stuartv suggested to just dive in tech mode to get there customizable fields, which i think is a faster horse and not a car.

Could do but then I need to do safety stops manually etc.

And I guess this thread is about suggestions for improvements.

OR

In Tech mode, when you get to 20' (I think), it will say Deco Clear and start showing a timer. So, you can wait for 3 or 5 (or however many) minutes for your safety stop. I don't feel like that is doing it manually.

I guess I should ask, have you actually TRIED using OC Tech mode, to really see if you don't like it?

ps. Fair enough, for sure. This is a thread proposing a Wish List of features. I was just offering a possible workaround to use in the meantime.

In Tech mode, when you get to 20' (I think), it will say Deco Clear and start showing a timer. So, you can wait for 3 or 5 (or however many) minutes for your safety stop. I don't feel like that is doing it manually.

I guess I should ask, have you actually TRIED using OC Tech mode, to really see if you don't like it?

ps. Fair enough, for sure. This is a thread proposing a Wish List of features. I was just offering a possible workaround to use in the meantime.
Yeah, i have only used Tech mode since i got my transmitters last week. Fair enough, only two dives and I will continue using it unless they introduce away to do it in tech mode :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom