Shearwater quality control

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No ones QC is perfect, but shearwaters customer service has been fantastic in every instance I’ve ever heard of.
I agree, and I suspect that if the OP takes a big breath, sends Shearwater the pics they're asking for, and is patient and polite, then Shearwater will deal with it (assuming the OP hasn't been withholding any other pertinent facts), and this whole thread will have been a big nothing.

I'm as puzzled as others here as to why the OP posted here before following through with Shearwater to whatever conclusion of the matter. If, in the end, Shearwater disagrees that it's a defect and declines to do anything, then THAT would be interesting to know. Until then, we're just spinning our wheels.

I agree, and I suspect that if the OP takes a big breath, sends Shearwater the pics they're asking for, and is patient and polite, then Shearwater will deal with it (assuming the OP hasn't been withholding any other pertinent facts), and this whole thread will have been a big nothing.

I'm as puzzled as others here as to why the OP posted here before following through with Shearwater to whatever conclusion of the matter. If, in the end, Shearwater disagrees that it's a defect and declines to do anything, then THAT would be interesting to know. Until then, we're just spinning our wheels.
I do not need to wait for Shearwater to tell me what the issue to post anything here.
And I will never know what the issue is (and honestly don’t care) because I decided to return the computer and got a full refund.

All I know is that I got a defective product and wanted to share my experience the same way other users shared their experience with their defective Teric.

I do not need to wait for Shearwater to tell me what the issue to post anything here.
And I will never know what the issue is (and honestly don’t care) because I decided to return the computer and got a full refund.

All I know is that I got a defective product and wanted to share my experience the same way other users shared their experience with their defective Teric.

Exactly 💯!

Geez, OP won’t even address if he bought it in person or online.
I did. You and all the people who liked your post should pay more attention before posting here.
Again, I bought online from one of the Authorized dealers. What else do you want to know?

Thanks for sharing your experience, and I'm glad you were able to return it for a full refund. I can't speak for others, but what you shared isn't all that useful to me since I couldn't figure out from your posts exactly what the alleged defect was.

I did. You and all the people who liked your post should pay more attention before posting here.
Again, I bought online from one of the Authorized dealers. What else do you want to know?

Don't let these folks intimidate or bully you. Don't pay attention to their nonsense. Unless they're paying for the computer, you should get exactly what you want and what paid your hard earned money for nothing else.

Have you tried taking the screen protector off? From the picture it looks like an air bubble to me
I have not. It is not an air bubble.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom