Shearwater Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianr33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My Shearwater Pursuit died 2 weekends ago. Got down to 60 feet and the depth was flashing 0. After the dive the temperature read 522. That seemed a little excessive even for a Texas heatwave.

Got home and sent off an Email to the dealer I bought it from. 2 hours later I had replies from said dealer and the manufacturer ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!!

Gave computer to dealer monday after work.He shipped it on the tuesday. Got it back yesterday.

Total out of cost pocket to me: $0 (Dealer offered to pay shipping one way,Shearwater covered the return)
Total turnaround time: 10 business day.

Totally Impressed :)

My experience with Shearwater has been nothing but great also. They certainly understand customer service and back up there products.

Agree with service standards

Had issues with the select Button, emailed Shearwater with issues, recieved reply within hours of sending email and after a few more emails, sent the unit to Shearwater. thee days later recieve email from them that issue was a unusal one and where going to replace button, but in the end they emailed saying they are going to ship a new unit instead. talking about backing your product and service. should recieve new unit Monday.

Back
Top Bottom