Sheephead reef this Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SNOBORDJON

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone, Hope everyone had a good fathers day.

I am thinking of doing a few dives this coming Saturday at Sheephead Reef (crystal cove) or maybe deadmans. Most likely a 7am dive and a second/ third dive if its good.

Who wants to go?

John

John - I'm pretty sure I will join you, along with a buddy of mine. I was supposed to go to Catalina with Scott (Cap'n Marvel) but it looks like he has to work Saturday. I'd be up for Crystal Cove for 2 dives and if conditions are good maybe head to Deadman's after getting a fill at Laguna Sea Sports.

Let me know.
Phil

TeqP:
John - I'm pretty sure I will join you, along with a buddy of mine. I was supposed to go to Catalina with Scott (Cap'n Marvel) but it looks like he has to work Saturday. I'd be up for Crystal Cove for 2 dives and if conditions are good maybe head to Deadman's after getting a fill at Laguna Sea Sports.

Let me know.
Phil
that sounds like a good plan to me, unless catalina is going off...then Im open to that too.

John

Well, it's official, Scott has to work Saturday. So, I am up for diving at Crystal Cove. I'll let my buddy know and meet you guys there.

Phil

cool. So far no one else has responded. Where is everyone?
aaron, seth, anyone else...kara, lexy, scotts, jim, thomas, christian?
Everyone is welcome to go.

SNOBORDJON:
cool. So far no one else has responded. Where is everyone?
aaron, seth, anyone else...kara, lexy, scotts, jim, thomas, christian?
Everyone is welcome to go.
I'd love to, but I've got graduation parties to attend. I'm sure you are all going to have a great time where ever you wind up though.

Maybe you'll get some reports about places without the red tide over the next day or two.

Christian

I'm here, but still working on weekend scheduling before I commit. To be honest, I'm also waiting to see what happens with conditions.

John,

I regret not being able to dive with you guys this weekend! I would be there, unfortunately, I also regret having to work all day Sat. :(

Have Fun You Guys,
Thomas

Well, I guess it's just three of us so far.
John - are you bringing two tanks? I am bringing my two tanks and so is my buddy.

Yes, I do believe I can get down with this. And it looks like the surf will be pretty small on Saturday. Though it will be LOW tide just after 7am (-1 ft.). As I recall you guys were banging your tanks on the shallow rocks trying to get out last time. What do you think?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom