Sheer Curiosity - Celebrity Sightings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kimbalabala

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just for fun, who is the most famous person you have been diving with? We found ourselves on a boat with Judge Alex once in Key Largo. Ok, so he's not a movie star or rock persona, but he's on tv and he was a nice guy (he and his son seemed to be good divers). That's my best story. I keep hoping I'll run into Tiger Woods or Jessica Alba, but they're not going where I'm going so far ... :)

We found ourselves on a boat with Judge Alex once in Key Largo.

I was on a dive boat with Dr Bill on trip to Catalina a few years ago.

:D

Just for fun, who is the most famous person you have been diving with? We found ourselves on a boat with Judge Alex once in Key Largo. Ok, so he's not a movie star or rock persona, but he's on tv and he was a nice guy (he and his son seemed to be good divers). That's my best story. I keep hoping I'll run into Tiger Woods or Jessica Alba, but they're not going where I'm going so far ... :)

You need to get out of Missouri.

You need to get out of Missouri.

True! I actually saw Arnold Schwarzennegger (sp?) up close once - I was with my kids at the Hyannis Sheraton (Cape Cod). He was with his then-wife, Maria Shriver. My kids and I basically stalked them out to their car (I was totally starstruck) and he turned to the kids, waved and said "Hi kids". After they drove off I realized I had my camera in my fanny pack (no comments about my dorky fanny pack please!).

After they drove off I realized I had my camera in my fanny pack (no comments about my dorky fanny pack please!).

You really must leave Missouri. I left North Alton (Godfrey) with my parents dogs and a mini-bike when I was 12 and a half year'n old. Get out now, while you still can.

Hey, I've dove with Dr Bill once. I spent a week or two on a boat with John Chatterton. I've had dinner with Jill Hienerth and even stayed in her Yurt. I feel that I'm on a first name basis with a litany of infamous rogues such as Jim Wyatt and Steve Lewis. I know a lot of the current movers and shakers in our industry as well as a number of the legends. Who needs movie stars?

I spent a week or two on a boat with John Chatterton.

I flushed the head on Richie Kohler while he was doing a deco hang on the Lillian wreck off NJ.

Moi? I ain't no celebrity. I've dived with Jean-Michel Cousteau, Dr. Guy Harvey, Wyland and a few others. Now they ARE celebrities!

20+ years ago, I was "instabuddied" with Ben Vereen (singer, dancer, actor for the younger folks :) )
Good diver, nice guy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom