Sheer Curiosity - Celebrity Sightings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I came up from a dive in Ginnie a few months ago and had a chat with Bill Main by the stairs. Since he also just finished his dive, we were in the cave at the same time ergo I dove with Bill Main :)

I came up from a dive in Ginnie a few months ago and had a chat with Bill Main by the stairs. Since he also just finished his dive, we were in the cave at the same time ergo I dove with Bill Main :)

Tiger Woods and I slept in the same hotel bed when we did our cave training in Florida. (Sure, I was there a few months after he was... but that's not really the point.)

Tiger Woods and I slept in the same hotel bed when we did our cave training in Florida. (Sure, I was there a few months after he was... but that's not really the point.)

Well I was in the cave at the same time and not only that, he went speeding by us on exit (we were not on scooters).

Now in your story, it's no big deal to be in the same bed as Tiger...half the women in Vegas have. However, if he played through your group while golfing, and you claimed to have golfed with Tiger I would have to give you that one :)

True! I actually saw Arnold Schwarzennegger (sp?) up close once - I was with my kids at the Hyannis Sheraton (Cape Cod). He was with his then-wife, Maria Shriver. My kids and I basically stalked them out to their car (I was totally starstruck) and he turned to the kids, waved and said "Hi kids". After they drove off I realized I had my camera in my fanny pack (no comments about my dorky fanny pack please!).

My old boss and some of his gym buddies crashed the production party for Kindergarten Cop. Eventually Arnold came over to them to ask them to leave. One of the bigger guys said "You're not so big". Arnold's response "Yes I am". Knuckleheads....

I just returned from Caribbean vacation where Lionel Messi was staying at the same place. My daughter got a pic with him. When I was on the beach next to the dive center he was getting on a private dive boat. My son was able to see him on the boat from where we were sitting on the beach.

I met Clint Eastwood right after a dive, getting coffee. He's taller in person.

Haven't dived with Dr. Bill, but my friends have. It's like having an Erdös number of 2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom