Shore dive weekend of 7/24 & 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok so how about this, Saturday 7/24 at 8:30. The afternoon is possible, depending on if we do a bbq afterwards, and where it is. As far as the dive site, for some reason I think we might have to play that by ear and see which one is more accessible the day of the dive. I'm leaning more towards the middle section though. I'm not sure yet about Sunday because Angie has to work, but we'll see. More details to follow.

OK Sat @ 08:30hrs sounds good, Rick I PM my cell # since I'll be on the road WELL before you get there. Just give me a hollar and let me know the location selected.

PS, If you see a lost looking Cuban (I'll be with wife+kids) in a white RAV4 drinking cuban coffe and smoking a big cigar and playing loud Willy Chirino music........that will be us :wink:

Juan

I don't mind Willie at all... Do you have any Isaac Delgado? How about some coffee for your puertorican counterparts??? lol

KBeck:
Any final consensus on what day this is happening--Saturday or Sunday? Anyone planning to hang for afternoon dives (see other thread I posted....)???
Rick or Marc, would one (or both) of you guys be willing to PM me your cell #s so once Lee and I hop off the boat dives, we can see if anyone is still hanging for afternoon dives, and we'll meet up with ya???Looking forward to getting wet again!!

Hey Krista! I believe it's Saturday at 8:30 and yes it would be good to stay till the afternoon and dive again . We will have the kids with us and moving around from location with kids is not popular. I suggest everyone bring some food and we all eat at the beach! Make it a beach & dive day.

Jenny, Marvel come on down!!!! :dazzler1: Grier buddy, where are ya!

Just waiting for ya'll to figure out a final destination. Hermit Crab will be with me, of course and probably will want to snorkel a little bit !

Marc, thanks for the maps. For some reason my work computer did not display them. I'm not too crazy about swimming 200+ feet to the reef, so I say we do the middle. It will be no different than LBTS, just bring enough quarters for the meters and get in the water out of the lifeguards' line of sight, and at least there is a shower near by.

Angie's idea of a beach picnic sounds better than driving to Tradewinds park, so I second that idea. Worse case scenario, we can go and grab a bite during our SI and dive the afternoon also.

So, 8:30 show at the middle beach south of the cove beach club by the meters near the shower.

Hi all, was wondering if I could introduce myself and see if a couple new local divers would be welcome.
My girlfriend (mahoneme aka Maria) just got certified and I'm getting back into it, so we're wondering if we could tag along on your beach dive? We're not quite sure how this Private Trips forum works, so figured we'd ask.
Sorry for weaseling in, we're looking to meet more divers and dive spots.
Thanks,
Michael (handfulz28) & Maria (mahoneme)

Welcome!
Private Trips is named so only since they are not commerical trips. ANY trip posted is an invitation to join the fun. Glad you asked!
See ya Saturday! Just look for a bunch of happy folks with SCUBA gear. That will be the SB gang!

Michael and Maria, you're both more than welcome to join the fun!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom