Shore Diving in Okinawa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was a 6002 aircraft maintenance officer 1998-2007; MALS-39, HMLA-367, MALS-11 (REIN).

All you divers that were stationed out in OKI!!!!!! your all dead to me!!!! J/K I keep trying for orders out there but all I can do is take leave and dive my face off!!!! be out there in the winter though...been "STUCK" in Hawaii since 01

[...]
Almost forgot, if they still have it then please do the Whale shark dive...one of the best dives I have had with friends...bring a camera!

I heard that these days the Aquarium is not involved in this anymore, and that they are basically starving them to death to save costs and just put new ones in when one dies.

Also, last thing I heard from a diver who did the dive was that you are not allowed to bring a camera to the whale shark dive.

I decided for myself to not do the dive and instead take my chances to hopefully see one in the wild some day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom