Shore diving on Cayman Brac?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you @ KathyV for hitting on all the points I was looking for. I need to make up my mind soon!

Thank you @ KathyV for hitting on all the points I was looking for. I need to make up my mind soon!

My pleasure! If you are considering Brac and if you can extend your vacation for a couple of nights, you could spend a few days on Grand Cayman and then head over to Brac to relax and dive!

Hi "morecowbells" -
We are Brac fans, so I admit to being a little biased. Hubby is the diver, I am not. He has had great experiences with Brac Scuba Shack. Can anyone say "whale shark?" (he saw one last trip and 'adopted' it through shark research institute). Very attentive service and a great personal touch. They have a weekly special on their website. We love the quiet laid-back Brac. For a week, there are plenty of small local restaurants. Captain's table Taco Tuesday is a must! We love exploring the island, hiking, going into the caves, the "teeny" museum, etc. For us it's the perfect place to unwind, enjoy nature, meet new friends, and relax. Oh yeah, and the diving is pretty spectacular, too!
In fact, I must confess, we love it so much that after we had made a few visits,
we bought a condo at the sister property to Carib Sands (which you mentioned), ours is: Brac Caribbean Beach. Condo from dock.JPG
(If you PM me, I can share more info. We do rent it and give discounts to SB members)
Happy Travels!

Back
Top Bottom