Show me your face SB'ers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me and my daughter in her 15th B-day, no it wasn't my wedding, I've never been married.

Mandy3206:
TekDiveGirl: your photos are very sexy and I think that so far you're the hottest girl in this forum.
There are lots of other hotties in the forum, but you seem to shine above the rest acording to my standards (not to lessen other girls attributes).

If I ever return to California, Can I dive with you?, It would be an honor for me.

Maybe she will dive with you if you loose that snorkle and those yellow fins, yikes.....

ShakaZulu:
Maybe she will dive with you if you loose that snorkle and those yellow fins, yikes.....

Sorry my friend, no can do.
I need the snorkel since I dive in the ocean all the time and my fins are aqua, not yellow, I would've liked them black, but the only available at the time (close out sale)(MSRP $140.00 I got them for $60.00) were aqua so I got them and like them very much, so far the best fins I've ever used.

s/b ok, i'm pretty sure tekdivegirl sports a little pink in her gear.

Mandy3206:
There are lots of other hotties in the forum,

If I ever return to California, Can I dive with you?

There are a lot of great looking girls here on SB for sure!!! Tons have posted their pics here. I wish I had lips liked that hottie Baited Storm!

And sure - if you ever make it to CA - we can set up a San Diego ScubaBoard dive!!

Just let me know - and I will make it happen - I bet we can get a bunch of people to attend!

Kimber

boomx5:
Ok, I don't normally do pictures but I'm the guy in the background.
I bet you have an XScooter as well

boomx5:
Ok, I don't normally do pictures but I'm the guy in the background.

You can at least match the color of those weight belts, how much weight do you use btw????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom