Show me your face SB'ers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm:
Dang Krista, your boys looking good in that jump suit :eyebrow: , get him to shave his melon..... hehehehe

Hmm am I picking up on some ScubaBoard..love.. here?

humanphibian:
OK, here is one of the few that made it to disc. This one has me, sans sombrero, with a friend (and former co-worker).

Very nice!!!!!!!!!

can anyone tell me, how to add a photo to my profile??Without having to get rid of my avator??thanx

raya:
can anyone tell me, how to add a photo to my profile??Without having to get rid of my avator??thanx
There are two seperate parts of the userCP bunch of options, you can "edit avatar" or "edit profile picture", just hit the buttons that say that in your CP - its on the left side below profile, dive info, options and above the go red offer.

raya:
oh ok..another silly question! How do I add it on to here then, for the show your face??

reply to the post, then scroll down to " Manage Attachments" it below the smiley's. Browse your drive and pick the file. Then just upload it, easy as 123

edit: dont use the quick reply, it won't give you the option to add an attachment.

humanphibian:
reply to the post, then scroll down to " Manage Attachments" it below the smiley's. Browse your drive and pick the file. Then just upload it, easy as 123

edit: dont use the quick reply, it won't give you the option to add an attachment.
Use the go advanced option, or edit the post w/ "manage attachment", its all there. You did a good job on the profile pic. :wink:

humanphibian:

ok well if this works then..here I am!!This is me, a nice close up shot! hahaha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom