Show me your packed truck/car

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....BTW, Dave, I can't see your pictures anymore including the one I quoted from your old thread.

If you see a RED X insted of the picture, right click on it and select Show Picture.

Wow... I guess I don't feel too bad about this then after seeing how much stuff people load in their vehicles... LOL

overview

BubbleShare - St. Lawrence Seaway - Sept 2007 - By Dave Pickens

Chevy Trailblazer... 3 divers, all dry suits, one set of doubles, 4 single tanks, 3 complete sets of gear and sleeping bags. Somewhere in there you don't see are three T bottles of voodoo gas too. :eyebrow:

We dove last weekend, and here is what was needed for a day at the beach with three people doing two dives on singles. We use my friends van or my Suburban if there is three of us, but if there is just two of us we use my Prius as seen waiting for Point Lobos State Park to open.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ryan's van packed for diving.jpg
    Ryan's van packed for diving.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 433
  • Prius at Point Lobos.jpg
    Prius at Point Lobos.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 549
  • Ryan's van packed for diving rear.jpg
    Ryan's van packed for diving rear.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 417
Hi,

Anybody know where to get the Stanley tool boxes, or something equivalent, shown in this thread in Australia? I've tried a few hardware chains and they only seem to sell the smaller Pro toolbox.

Matt

Here's my Element packed for a week-long scuba trip for three to Port Hardy (Vancouver Island) last year ...

CIMG5356.jpg

Use caution when opening overhead bins, as contents may have shifted during transit ...

CIMG5366.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I threw all my cold water gear except tanks ( 2 HP 100s carried by someone else) and carried them on my CBR600F4i. I contemplate just strapping the tanks to my BC and getting them there also. I would LOVE to have all that room to pack things like you BMW guys.

no pics but I have an F150 extended cab. Pleanty of room for 4 divers and their gear. The next truck will probaly be an upgraded 4 door F350 long bed

Back
Top Bottom