Show off your Bp/W rigs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am diving a Franken-rig right now, but I love it. I do plan on going with a DSS rig in the future but for now I'm making out OK.

Details:
-HOG SS Plate
-Zeagle 30# Donut w/ shortened corrugated hose & plain elbow installed
-Hogarthian Harness
-Cam Bands with XS Scuba weight pockets & DSS Tension Pads
-Single Tank HOG regs w/ 40" primary on 90* elbow for open water. Now using Edge Epic yoke first for travel regs & reserving the DIN for doubles set up

BPW2.pngBPW1.png

My current setup:
Apkes Tec3
Halcyon SS Plate & 60lb wing & LED can light
Faber HP120's
IMG_0444.jpg

Hey All,

I know the big advantage to BP/W is the ability to customize it to the diver's needs. Just curious if Bp/W divers out there would mind posting pics of their rigs, and perhaps a description of where they put what and reasons behind it. Also information about the type of diving their particular rigs are assembled for would be beneficial

I'm hoping that after viewing a few time-tested rigs, that others and myself may avoid potential pitfalls of having the least ergonomic gear/item placement on their bp/w, as well as share concepts/ideas on bp/w confirgurations.

Thanks,

Bob
I don't have a picture of mine. I have it configured according to GUE standards. It's a DSS 20 lb lift, singles rig with a short steel plate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom