sig test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK - through some reverse engineering I figured out that when you don't have a signature, you have no check box to choose to show your signature or not. Furthermore, the default is to not include a signature, so all old posts will not contain a signature. You can go back and check the box to include it on all posts you are still able to edit, but any farther back than that and you don't have a sig.

minnesota01r6:
OK - through some reverse engineering I figured out that when you don't have a signature, you have no check box to choose to show your signature or not. Furthermore, the default is to not include a signature, so all old posts will not contain a signature. You can go back and check the box to include it on all posts you are still able to edit, but any farther back than that and you don't have a sig.
The marvels of technology: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Glad the NetDoc and TechAmin know what's happening....sorta' :eyebrow:

Just ignore me...testing out my signature

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom