Similans Tech Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

martini_effect:
heres some techy dive sites in the Similan
Koh Similan...Beacon point....55m
Elephant head....70m
Koh Payan...shark fin reef..40m
Koh Bon....40m
at Surin there is Richlieu rock....45m

not super deep but deep enough for some tech stuff mixed in with some rec dives...for me its not always about going deep...if theres stuff at 35m then a tech dive for me is spending 45 mins down there before deco.

I did all of those 2 weeks ago and never felt any pull or desire to go any deeper than mid 30s.

EAN 32/36 IMO would be the way to go - not much added cost/complexity to extend your time at those depths.

Hi Ben, Martini_effect

I do not appreciate the public slag-off especially as you NEVER worked for Pro-Tech you were here doing a Tec Deep Instructor course, that's not a job. If you were unhappy with the way you were treated you should have addressed it with us at the time.

I am sure your personal attacks are a result of my QA at PADI regarding misrepresentative advertising as it states on blue planet divers website that you have been a tech instructor for three years??? Funny that as you only finished the course assists at Pro-Tech 2 months ago and had not then finished the final exam and hold no other tech instructor ratings??

Mathew Partridge
Technical Director
Pro-Tech Dive College
www.protechdivers.com

Hi Matt

point taken

I did actually remove the post immediately after posting it as I realise it was thoroughly unprofessional to put it there in the first place.

please accept my apology and I hope this has not caused you any problems

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom