Single vs. Double tank boat dives in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two for one makes it more affordable, but still not necessarily a good deal. If you are happy with the deal, that's what counts. Personally, I'd skip the boat dives in Bonaire if they tossed them in for free. The shore dives are that good and you actually lose dive time by going out on the boat. Even if I wasn't interested in diving 5 or 6 times per day, I'd make the shore dives according to my schedule and have that much more time available for what ever it is people do in Bonaire when they aren't diving.

ajdaniel,

Bloodlet was one of the sites we visited by boat that for us was worth the boat trip. Rappel, La Dania's Leap, . . . there are others that you can look at the maps and descriptions for potential boat dive sites other than / in addition to Klein Bonaire.

The good thing about doing boat dives a la carte is that you can pick and choose your locations. In theory anyway, my last two tank boat dives were to places I didn't want to go, but they changed their mind on the water under pressure from the group.

adios don O

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom