Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with Carmen I think we should all do that I will bring beer:rofl3: bet you would have never guessed that.:D

Are you bringing Fosters?

Posted via Mobile Device

If everyone agrees we will have it under the big tiki hut in the center of Kawama's which is behind R5. :D

There's a Winn Dixie on your way back from Conch or there is a Publix in Key Largo at MM102

Things you could pick up:

Big Baking Potato's
Corn on Cob
Green Salad
Rolls
Deserts

Becky: Steaks, soda's and cooler of ice

Last edited:
Friday it is looking as thought some are attending the BBQ at Horizon Divers that is part of Rec-2-Tek Week??? Has anyone signed up for this? Here is the link, if you'd like to check it out: REC-2-TEK - Reservations Alternately we can hit Buzzards Roost, Mile Marker 106, Ocean Side.

Saturday, Becky has offered to do a cook-out @ Kawama. Since many are staying there, we can head back, shower and noodle down stairs for drinks, food, and relaxing. :) Kitty, Kats, Tas, DS and any others can follow us on over. There we can sit and chill for the evening. We'll have to pick up something from Publix to donate to the cook-out... That can be done easily enough as the store is just around the corner. We can chip in a couple bucks and send someone.... Alternately, we can do Gary's place. Speak up!

Sunday; seems everyone is in agreeance for the Fish House.

Sat night at Kwarma sounds fun

Hello Kitty and Tas are keen on that as well.

I'm speaking up!!!!!!!

I would enjoy the cook out at Kawama's. Thanks Becka :wink:

I agree with Carmen I think we should all do that I will bring beer:rofl3: bet you would have never guessed that.:D

Sat night at Kawama sounds great!!

Okay Saturday is looking like Kawama so far. Anyone that replied or has yet to reply have an opinion on Friday?

Okay Saturday is looking like Kawama so far. Anyone that replied or has yet to reply have an opinion on Friday?

Kawama on Sat sounds good and I'm up for anything* Friday night.

*within reason, lewisevans reserves the change statement without prior notice. aforementioned statement has not been approved by the FDA to diagnose or treat any medical condition, statement is also known to cause cancer in the state of california.

Last edited:
You might becareful making a statement like that I have noticed in this part of the world when you say something like this someone might actually come up with something just crazy enough to be considered anyhing:rofl3:

Kawama on Sat sounds good and I'm up for anything Friday night.

I thought I might have to back out of this extravaganza due to conflicts with my cavern/Intro to tech class. However, I was able to get another nurse to cover my on-call so I could move class up a week and finish before Sinko:D

Sat at Kawama sounds good. Friday I'll just follow the crowd. Besides I'm usually in bed when the street lights come on, so you'll just have to party on with out me:blinking:

I thought I might have to back out of this extravaganza due to conflicts with my cavern/Intro to tech class. However, I was able to get another nurse to cover my on-call so I could move class up a week and finish before Sinko:D

Sat at Kawama sounds good. Friday I'll just follow the crowd. Besides I'm usually in bed when the street lights come on, so you'll just have to party on with out me:blinking:

Big piles of Doo Doo. Class now pushed back a week because of the other student. Looks like I am going to miss this one:depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom