Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well alright then :) Let me know if you need any assistance in keep the first post updated :D

You attendance is required Tracy and about updating the thread, I think it's time everyone just paid a little closer attention to what's being posted.....

You attendance is required Tracy and about updating the thread, I think it's time everyone just paid a little closer attention to what's being posted.....

Most, myself included, often find these threads go off topic and many care not to wade through the multitude of posts. With that, I was given the responsibility to update first posts, in the FL area, with pertinent information, as needed and as requested by the OP.

So first "they" messed around with Washington's birthday, lumping it in there with Abe's to a nice convenient day sometime around the first quarter of the year.
Now May 5, Mexican Independence Day, gets jacked around to the "8-10" timeframe. At least I know who the "theys" are this time around. Is this new holiday going to be called Cinco de Mayo Más o Menos?
Maybe National Leader Obama can get Christmas changed so it's more convenient for people traveling. Then you can have "Oh Jesus What A Dive!" week in June.

So first "they" messed around with Washington's birthday, lumping it in there with Abe's to a nice convenient day sometime around the first quarter of the year.
Now May 5, Mexican Independence Day, gets jacked around to the "8-10" timeframe. At least I know who the "theys" are this time around. Is this new holiday going to be called Cinco de Mayo MáÔ o Menos?
Maybe National Leader Obama can get Christmas changed so it's more convenient for people traveling. Then you can have "Oh Jesus What A Dive!" week in June.

Hehehehe, no Tom it is NOT Cinco is Sink-O, so we can make it Sink-O de...! :)

Most, myself included, often find these threads go off topic and many care not to wade through the multitude of posts. With that, I was given the responsibility to update first posts, in the FL area, with pertinent information, as needed and as requested by the OP.

Anything off topic can simply be deleted :D
I think post #14 is ripe :shocked2:

Booked....

B - are the reg's playing...? Need to provide ample notice to my liver....

Coming back from Catalina on Sat... instead of unpacking, I'll just head straight down. Who can I stay with?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom