Site performance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keith.M

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has something changed in the last few days?

The site is so slow now that it is almost unusable. Very frustrating.

Slow for me too, just the last 3-4(?) days. Using Safari.

me 3 - Firefox

Yep, it doesn't matter, at home, at work, cellular, Safari, Firefox, IE, Chrome, PC, Mac, tablet.

Everything is slow, very slow. Sometimes having to click on something 2 or 3 times and most of the time10+ seconds to get a response.

Yes, sometimes 10 seconds or more. I was surprised no one had brought it up already.

Sometimes I just figure "it's one of those things"...

Slow for me too. I haven't mentioned it because the answer to a site query always seems to be that nothing is wrong and I should check my own system.

Slow for me too. I haven't mentioned it because the answer to a site query always seems to be that nothing is wrong and I should check my own system.

I had to chuckle..."Once bitten, twice shy"?

It was very slow for me, as well.

I logged out, and then deleted all cookies for *.scubaboard.com. I must have had forty or fifty.

With a new session and only a cookie or two, the pages load muuuch quicker. Not as fast as the Washington Post, but still ....

tried that,it makes no difference.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom