Slow and Unresponsive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am breaking down and posting a thread in Site Support again. SB has become ridiculously slow and unresponsive a lot of the time. I find myself having to click the same link as much as 4 times before SB will respond. If left to its own devices, the board would sit there and never load at times. Along with this is the issue with double posting, double PM's, posting doubles out of sequence etc..

I know it is not just me so or my internet connection so it is something to do with the upgrades?

SB is S L O W in reloading, refreshing and posting. :crying:

I'm having similar issues ... I thought it was just my computer.

This morning it was taking between 20 and 80 seconds for a page to reload. Hitting "Reply" was aggravating, since by the time the page loaded I'd forgotten what it was I wanted to say.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Yes. Yes it is.

Something was wrong. Not sure what. It's not browser related. It's not adserve related. That's all I can say right now. End.

After further investigation, it appeared as though there was a corrupted table in the Gallery. I repaired the table, and hopefully that solves the problem.

After further investigation, it appeared as though there was a corrupted table in the Gallery. I repaired the table, and hopefully that solves the problem.

Who corrupted it? Was the table hanging out with a rough crowd? :popcorn:

Thanks Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom