Small dry gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cajsa

Registered
Reaction score
I recently bought a new dry suit with rings (Ultima system), but the gloves it came with, Small unisex (I am woman by the way) are way to big, so I am looking around for options. I know that in general different Showa gloves are used, but I am thinking that with a smaller glove the cuff will become smaller too, so will I be able to mount e.g. Showa 660 in size medium or even small on the rings? Are there other options for peole with smaller hands?

The size of the glove doesn’t matter. I’ve got small hands. Use the medium size smurf gloves and they fit on the Ultima rings fine.

Highly recommend the SHOWA 720 gloves they are better all around compared to the 660 in my and others opinions. They are stretchier and more flexible particularly when they are cold. They have a closer fit around the hand than the 660 but that is not problematic as they are stretchier. They are also more durable than the 660.

Give SHOWA a call and have them send you some samples in a couple different sizes...they will send them free of charge. Then use the size that fits your hand and mounts the best.

-Z

I second the 720. Excellent glove. Tighter fit, warmer, stretchier, better in every way. They are a bit difficult to mount. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes a 5 minute process. Call showa for free samples in size small and medium. They are free what do you have to lose...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom