Small wrist computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if you dont want wireless, you could pick up a older Suunto D4 or D6. Oceanic Geo or Geo II, Aeris Manta and Uwatec Meridian are all reasonably priced watch sized computers.

+1 on the Oceanic Geo 2...

Last edited:
How about picking up a used mosquito for cheap. I have one as a backup, works great, small as a wristwatch, and picked it up for 50 bucks on craigslist.

.....you could pick up a older Suunto D4 or D6. Oceanic Geo or Geo II, Aeris Manta and Uwatec Meridian are all reasonably priced watch sized computers.
Add Oceanic OCS and TUSA Zen to the list above.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Thanks!

I have a 12 y/o Suunto Mosquito that I still dive. I'll admit though that it's not that great for night diving although fortunatly I don't really need to look at it all that often on the kinds of dives that I do.

I have a 12 y/o Suunto Mosquito that I still dive. I'll admit though that it's not that great for night diving although fortunatly I don't really need to look at it all that often on the kinds of dives that I do.

+1 on the Mosquito

Cheap, simple, conservative

Assuming Im reading the OP correct and its a wrist mount computer as opposed to a wrist watch computer then the Liquivision Kaon looks great albeit a little spendy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom